Thursday, April 17, 2008

A House I Can Afford in Brooklyn

This house for sale in Brooklyn is probably about the same size as my apartment -- but with a yard! What do you think? It comes with a Murphy bed.



From the listing: "This house, located near the intersection of Ave T and Van Sicklen is believed to be Brooklyns smallest house. Occupying what used to be a driveway, it's a one bedroom, one bathroom home that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet (2.2 metres) wide and 113.67 feet (34.6 metres) long and has an interior area of just under 300 square feet (under 28 square metres)."

THE PRICE ? ? ?
You get all this for

ONLY
$179,900.00!

4 comments:

Furniture27 said...

That is quite affordable. I had sticker shock at the end of the article.

Mar Calpena said...

I live in Barcelona, and I never thought housing in New York could be cheaper than the one here! I will have to consider moving... Anyway, lovely blog!

Anonymous said...

this house really isn't in brooklyn.

check out the link.

http://curbed.com/archives/2008/03/24/tiny_toronto_house_becomes_brooklyn_urban_legend.php

Homewrecker said...

Canadians! You got me again.