Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Boone's Farm Cake



Don't ask me what I was doing on the Boone's Farm Fan Club site, but I came across this enticing recipe. Cake mix, instant pudding AND crappy strawberry wine? I just might have to try this out:

Boone's Farm Wine Cake

Special thanks to Boone's Farmer Kendra from Roseville, California for submitting her soon-to-be world famous Boone's Farm Wine Cake recipe:

Mix together:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1 box Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix
4 Eggs
1 Cup oil
Once all mixed together add
1 Cup Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill Wine
dash of Nutmeg

Pour into Bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let set for 10 minutes to cool before inverting onto plate.


Thanks to Sarah N for the photo of Dan B

4 comments:

Cake Hero said...

Whoa, you have to tell me how this turns out.

Rogue Designs said...

That sounds so effing weird. Butterscotch?!
How was it?

Whitney B. Fair: said...

Can you substitute Snow Creek Berry for the Strawberry Hill wine or is there a different cake recipe for the different wine?

homesweethomewrecker said...

@W.B. Fair - I'm not sure. Seems to me any berry flavor cheap wine would make a fine substitute.